In Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) there are three core pillars to adhere to: collaboration, traceability, and re-use. Polarion ALM connects teams and projects to improve application development processes.
This is done through an integration of these solution elements:
• Requirements Management
• Build and Release
• Agile and Hybrid Project Management
• Planning Resource Management
• Audits and Metrics Reports
• Issue and Risk Management
• Test and Quality Management
• Reuse and Branch
• Change and Configuration Management
In Part 4 of this JumpStart series we'll demonstrate Change and Configuration Managements for Requirements and Test.
Learn about Polarion Application Lifecylce Management (ALM)in 60 Minutes