Demo: Connecting Jira + IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management tools
The tooling landscape is dotted with islands of Atlassian’s Jira Software. However, what do we do when we are faced with the need to integrate Jira into our IBM ELM Enterprise? OSLC Connect for Jira is a simple Add-On to your Jira Software installation to enable linking to the IBM Enterprise.
In this video you will learn:
- How to Connect your Systems and Software teams by leveraging your existing Jira installations with IBM enterprise solutions for Requirements and Quality Management.
- How to support native linking, global (enterprise) configurations, reporting, and integration of your Enterprise assets.
- How to achieve complete cross-repository reporting and traceability through a thorough impact analysis that consistently meets compliance standards using Jira + IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management tools.
Workbook: The Economics of Value Delivery
In this workbook you will:
- Learn how to demonstrate the economics of value delivery using real scenarios and mathematical values
- Have a better understanding of lean-agile principles, having seen practical examples of them in a quantified way
- Bring colleagues and stakeholders together to improve practices and make decisions based on the economics of value delivery
Now Available! Requirements Quality Assistant
Your Engineering Requirements Drive Development. If they contain errors, so will your products.
Using Watson Natural Language Service and pre-trained AI, the IBM Requirements Quality Assistant (RQA) has 10 built in quality indicators designed to be consistent with guidelines from the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and NASA for writing complete, clear and testable requirements to accelerate your review process, increase requirement quality and reduce training for junior requirements engineers.
Who We Are and What We Do
321 Gang helps organizations improve their ability to design and develop highly regulated Systems and Software in order to achieve better outcomes.
Our consultants average 20 years of Systems & Software expertise and will work with your organization to identify the highest-value improvement areas, educate your team(s) on their application and accelerate adoption… all while minimizing project disruption.
We are an IBM Platinum Business Partner, Authorized IBM Rational Software Reseller, IBM Certified Training Partner, and Scaled Agile Framework Gold Training Partner – providing our clients a ‘one stop shopping’ experience.
Events & Webinars
Expand Your DevOps Practice and Your Value to the Organization
In this presentation you will learn:
- How your DevOps investments can be either inhibited or enhanced by practices in other functions of the organization, both upstream and downstream of traditional DevOps domains.
- How to create your own custom CI/CD road map to use as an actionable guide for improving your organizational agility and expand the benefits of your DevOps investments.
How to Incorporate Testing in a SAFe Development Process using Rational Quality Manager
Built-In quality is one of the Scaled Agile Framework’s (SAFe) four Core Values and a core principle of the Lean-Agile Mindset. Understanding how to leverage Rational Quality Manger (RQM) during the development process can ensure compliance by enabling continuous verification & validation.
Keeping track of what needs to be tested and how is critical for success.
MBSE in the context of SAFe
It’s only in the last few years that the Scaled Agile Framework has accommodated Systems Engineering and more specifically, Model Based Systems Engineering methodologies.
This presentation speaks of a particular way to use Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) in the context of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).