How to Integrate JIRA with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)
Some organizations have a need to integrate JIRA with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) in their development environment. To help eliminate the potential for overhead & waste you can easily integrate the two by following these steps. Watch this video and learn how.
Short on time? Just jump to these sections of the video
- 0:01:45 – What are some of the benefits to integrating JIRA with RTC?
- 0:03:26 – DEMO: How to create a Story in RTC and view it in JIRA
- 0:04:38 – DEMO: How to send and respond to a comment from JIRA in RTC
- 0:05:15 – DEMO: How to create an Epic in RTC and view it in JIRA
- 0:08:06 – DEMO: How to update a JIRA story status to “In-Progress” within RTC
- 0:10:40 – DEMO: What steps are involved to setting up the JIRA to RTC integration?
- 0:12:23 – DEMO: Attribute Mapping
As a Scaled Agile SPCT-Gold Partner, we are able to offer SAFe courses to certify your leaders and practitioners. Check out our available private or public courses and please contact us if you need any guidance on a course that best fits your needs.Read More
Rational Team Concert (RTC) Training
As a TechData Academy Training Partner, we are able to offer the official IBM Rational Training courses as well as self-paced online training courses. We realize there’s a lot to choose from, so please contact us if you need guidance on course selection.Read More
Test Drive: IBM Rational Team Concert
Learn how to improve agile planning and tracking, task management, and change and configuration management, with this free “Previews” learning course. Watch the video demonstration and follow along in your own virtual instance of Rational Team Concert.Read More