Define Requirements, Quality, Change and Configuration Management
Global Configuration Management (GCM) is an application that assembles configurations for itself and other contributing applications so teams can gain an overall view of the physical and logical parts of their product offering.
This discussion will focus on the Requirements aspect of the GCM capabilities, and will present a very simple model for creating variants of an initial product baseline.
In this presentation you will learn how to:
- Gather contributions from GCM and CLM applications, such as requirements, designs, tests, and global configurations.
- Plan and manage the reuse of configurations in the many versions or variants of your physical or logical product line.
- Recreate a development environment from the past.
- Resolve links between versioned artifacts within and across CLM applications.
- Work in parallel on multiple development streams.
Test Drive: IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
Discover how managing requirements can help you develop the right features at the right time, with this free “Previews” learning course. Watch the video demonstration and follow along in your own virtual instance of DOORS Next Generation.Read More
Quality Management & Testing Training
As a TechData Academy Training Partner, we are able to offer the official IBM Rational Training courses as well as self-paced online training courses. We realize there’s a lot to choose from, so please contact us if you need guidance on course selection.Read More
Test Drive: IBM Rational Quality Manager
Learn how to improve quality by integrating test planning and management into your engineering lifecycle with this free “Previews” learning course. Watch the video demonstration and follow along in your own virtual instance of Rational Quality Manager.Read More