SAFe 4.5 for TeamsScrum, XP, and Lean Practices for Teams in the SAFe® Enterprise
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Students will earn a SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification upon successfully completing this course and a written exam.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch.
This course will be taught by a 321 Gang SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4).
- Registrants who cancel at least fifteen (15 days) before the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who cancel between eight (8) and fourteen (14) days before the start of the course may register for another course offered by 321 Gang within a six (6) months. The course tuition may be of the same or less than the tuition for the original course, or the registrant may pay the difference for courses with higher tuition fees. No refunds will be given.
- Registrants who cancel seven (7) days or less before the start of the course will forfeit the tuition. No refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 321 Gang reserves the right to cancel any course offering up to 14 days before the start of class. A full refund or a seat in another class of equal value will be offered. 321 Gang is not responsible for any costs incurred by students as a result of a cancellation.