How Polarion ALM Connects Teams and Projects
In Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) there are three core pillars to adhere to: collaboration, traceability, and re-use. Polarion ALM connects teams and projects to improve application development processes.
This is done through an integration of these solution elements:
- Requirements Management
- Build and Release
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management
- Planning Resource Management
- Audits and Metrics Reports
- Issue and Risk Management
- Test and Quality Management
- Reuse and Branch
- Change and Configuration Management
If you’re looking for an easy way to get up and running with a completely integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution, join us for Part 1 of this multi-part “Jump Start” series as we explore Polarion ALM.