SAFe & Jira Align Sr. Solutions Architect
The ideal candidate for this position is/has:
- An SPC or equivalent with hands-on experience leading/helping lead a SAFe transformation and/or working in a leadership role in a mature SAFe environment
- Experience deploying enterprise level software to large enterprises
- Atlassian Jira and Jira Align software experience
- Comfortable speaking truth to power, especially to the portfolio and executive levels
- A strong, 5+ year consulting background with an ability to navigate corporate politics, hierarchies and personalities
- Able to lead complex, enterprise process and tooling deployments
- Familiar with modern enterprise software & engineering technologies that support lean-agile principles and practices
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A self-starter accustomed to a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple clients
- A US resident with the legal right to work in the United States
- Willing to travel ~50%
- A fun, work hard/play hard attitude!
If you’re a candidate with experience in one or more of the following areas… make sure to mention it. That’s a bonus!
- IBM, Telelogic and/or Rational tools experience a plus
- GitLab experience
- MBSE with SysML skills
- Security clearance
- You’re extraordinary in some way unrelated to this job posting. Tell us!
Apply to 321 Gang Now!
If you’re this person, please contact us at careers@321Gang.com
Recent Live Webinar
See it in ActionLearn about the benefits, key features, and use cases for Jira Align.
Successfully Deploy Jira AlignOptimize your organization's adoption of Jira Align with these packaged services
Jira Align Production JumpStart
Atlassian Jira Align is designed to provide the visibility, alignment, and productivity that organizations need to succeed with Scaled Agile. The Jira Align Production Jumpstart service helps you demonstrate the value of Jira Align with your data and teams. In close collaboration with a Jira Align Solution Architect, your teams will experience first-hand what it means to achieve better collaboration and faster results through Scaled Agile practices and Jira Align.Read More
Workshop Package: Expand to Portfolio
After a successful Jumpstart, you are ready to unleash the portfolio leadership team. Consult with one of 321 Gang’s experienced Solution Architects to learn how to implement lean portfolio management using Jira Align to improve business agility. Introduce lean budgeting, intake with a portfolio kanban, and capacity planning to launch your first portfolio leadership team. The organization will use this portfolio as a showcase, and as a cornerstone for the expansion into other portfolios across the organization.Read More
Workshop Package: Expand Programs
After the Jumpstart launches the first two programs, continue to expand across the organization by launching more programs. When you want the guidance of the Solution Architect in the continued deployment, use this package to bring the same Jumpstart activities to the next set of (up to four) programs.Read More