Inside Sales/Marketing Representative
Inside Sales and Marketing Rep is a vital component of the team for generating new and recurring revenue for The Gang. The primary role/function is to:
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team members to qualify leads/inquiries and progress them through the funnel (Buyer’s Journey)
- Communicate with the sales team to set appointments with the prospective customer.
The ideal candidate for this position is/has:
- Several years experience working in sales, preferably selling in the tech sector, software specifically
- A good general understanding of business regarding roles and responsibilities, process and common challenges
- Experience working with customers who use software and systems development processes & tools to produce products and services.
- Confident personality and tenacious attitude with an entrepreneurial approach to ‘Owning’ your business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to gain the trust of the prospect through credibility and understanding
- Proficient in the use of B2B social media (Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- Able to identify and create campaigns that effectively leverage resources.
- A self-starter accustomed to a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple clients
- A fun, work hard/play hard attitude!
If you’re a candidate with experience in one or more of the following areas… make sure to mention it. That’s a bonus!
- IBM, Telelogic, Rational, Atlassian or GitLab tools experience a plus
- You’re extraordinary in some way unrelated to this job posting. Tell us! 🙂
Apply to 321 Gang Now!
If you’re this person, please contact us at careers@321Gang.com
Recent Live Webinar
See it in ActionLearn about the benefits, key features, and use cases for Jira Align.
Successfully Deploy Jira AlignOptimize your organization's adoption of Jira Align with these packaged services
Jira Align Production JumpStart
Atlassian Jira Align is designed to provide the visibility, alignment, and productivity that organizations need to succeed with Scaled Agile. The Jira Align Production Jumpstart service helps you demonstrate the value of Jira Align with your data and teams. In close collaboration with a Jira Align Solution Architect, your teams will experience first-hand what it means to achieve better collaboration and faster results through Scaled Agile practices and Jira Align.Read More
Workshop Package: Expand to Portfolio
After a successful Jumpstart, you are ready to unleash the portfolio leadership team. Consult with one of 321 Gang’s experienced Solution Architects to learn how to implement lean portfolio management using Jira Align to improve business agility. Introduce lean budgeting, intake with a portfolio kanban, and capacity planning to launch your first portfolio leadership team. The organization will use this portfolio as a showcase, and as a cornerstone for the expansion into other portfolios across the organization.Read More
Workshop Package: Expand Programs
After the Jumpstart launches the first two programs, continue to expand across the organization by launching more programs. When you want the guidance of the Solution Architect in the continued deployment, use this package to bring the same Jumpstart activities to the next set of (up to four) programs.Read More