For those who are new to the DOORS tool and want get an understanding of the basic DOORS capabilities this course will provide the basics you will need. This course can serve as an introduction to more advanced DOORS training. This course is also excellent for those who will be reviewing information in DOORS and need to understand how to navigate a DOORS database.
Onsite or Online
The student must have a DOORS license and access to a DOORS database. A project archive is provided with the course. This archive will need to be downloaded and restored into the student’s DOORS database for the exercises.
- How to navigate a DOORS database
- How to navigate a DOORS module
- How to find information in a DOORS module
- How to display attributes
- How to filter and sort information
- How to use the traceability wizard to create traceability reports
- Logging in to the DOORS Database
- Viewing the DOORS Database
- Navigating a DOORS module
- Viewing Attributes
- Filtering and Sorting
- Viewing Links
- Viewing Change History
- User Options
Users who are new to the DOORS tool and need to understand the basic features of DOORS.