IBM Engineering Workflow Management Administration and Project Management
Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) is an integrated software development solution that supports and automates the latest agile community practices for continuous delivery, adaptive planning, project visibility, and team communication. It enables interaction and collaboration among all participants in a systems development process and provides an integrated solution for configuration management, change management, defect tracking, iteration and release planning, build management, and project visibility.
This course teaches participants how to deploy, configure, and track projects using EWM. It also shows participants how to administer and manage the EWM repository including users, licenses, and project areas.
Classroom (Hands-on labs) or Online Instructor-Led
- Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand how EWM supports best practices for software development
- Know how to install, manage, and configure EWM’s Jazz server and clients in multiple topologies
- Configure EWM projects to support the team’s process
- Customize EWM by modifying work item attributes, work flows, dashboards, reports, and the project’s process
- Create reports and Dashboards
- Update project configurations
Individuals administering Rational Team Concert servers and projects
Printed student manuals and workbooks