Essentials of IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
In this course you learn to use the Rhapsody Model Manager (RMM) to integrate your MBSE and software models into the IBM Enterprise Lifecycle Manager (ELM) platform: This course is a mixture of presentation and hands-on experience with the tool.
Onsite or Online
You should have knowledge of IBM Rhapsody.
- Set up your environment
- Link to other artifacts in your process
- Apply configuration management
- Configure the Eclipse Client for RMM and Rhapsody DiffMerge
- Create RMM workspaces
- Add existing- and creating new-models in RMM
- Link model elements to requirements in IBM DOORS Next (formerly DOORS Next Generation or DNG)
- Apply Configuration management of model
- Resolve model conflicts
This basic course is for systems engineers and project managers.
Printed student manuals and workbooks