The Top 3 Steps
to Accelerate Compliance Readiness
Evolving market drivers and customer demands, combined with the complexity of today’s software and systems, are changing the way products get built, designed, and developed. This kind of innovation has brought about the need for companies to integrate and optimize compliance activities into their daily development processes.
Step #1: Evaluate
Are You Challenged by Any of the Following Compliance Complications?
- System or product complexity
- Reporting inadequacies
- Requirements management
- Compliance risks
- Change management
- Globally distributed teams
- Visibility and insight into engineering lifecycle
- Inaccurate testing
- Traceability and transparency
- Inexperience meeting compliance with new lean/agile methods
Step #2: Integrate
Ensure Ongoing Compliance With the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) Suite to Help:
- Enhance visibility across the entire engineering lifecycle with end-to-end management
- Increase respond time to quality issues and reporting processes
- Ensure you’re continuously meeting regulatory requirements
- Track changes and communicate them in real time as litigation exposure increases
- Drive productivity, lower costs, improve quality
Step #3: Optimize
What Can You Do With the IBM ELM Suite?
- Requirements Management: Capture, trace, and manage changes to requirements with a scalable solution that optimizes communication across the development teams and stakeholders.
- Systems Modeling: Analyze and elaborate requirements through prototypes, simulations and verification of validated designs while improving quality.
- Workflow Management: Create and manage work plans and tasks across multiple development projects by leveraging agile, SAFe, or custom processes.
- Test Management: Collaboratively manage test planning and testing of assets with an end-to-end approach using automated test execution and rest results review.
- Lifecycle Optimization: Extend the value of your engineering lifecycle management by utilizing extensions for ELM that enable better decisionmaking and higher quality reporting and automated document generation.
To innovate faster, maintain compliance, and compete with today’s evolving global market ― organizations need to adopt an end-to-end management approach to systems and software development. IBM’s ELM suite uses AI, automation, and analytics to help meet stringent compliance requirements, reduce risk, and optimize the engineering lifecycle.
Accelerate Engineering And Development With 321 Gang
As a verified IBM Platinum Business Partner, 321 Gang enables organizations to address increasing complexity, shortened cycle times, continuous change, and collaboration demands while minimizing adoption time and risks. Our lifecycle solutions increase productivity and reduce costs by automating systems lifecycle activities for planning and scheduling, large-scale collaboration, and reporting for compliance and contractual obligations. Through the use of Lean-Agile principles and SAFe, the 321 Gang Consultants work with the industry leading system builders of embedded software on best practices for requirements management, MBSE, test management/verification and validation, and traceability for compliance and reporting. 321 Gang is the leader in applying SAFe’s Lean Systems Engineering principles and practices, and their consultants guide large enterprises scale lean-agile practices, both horizontally across engineering disciplines and vertically for large programs.