- This event has passed.
Facilitating Essential SAFe with Jira Align | Session Three
April 7, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Essential SAFe revolves around delivering value by implementing Features within Program Increments (PIs). The 3 major activities relative to a PI surround a PI Planning event: Preparing for PI Planning, PI Planning event itself, and managing the execution of the PI. Without tool support, performing these activities can be a daunting task. Jira Align is the premier tool for supporting all levels of SAFe and provides support for all 3 of these activities. To that end we are making available to you 3 webinars that will demonstrate how Jira Align facilitates Pre-PI Planning, PI Planning, and PI Execution.
Session 3 — During the third session we will demonstrate how Jira Align supports managing the execution of the PI:
- The Program Room – dashboard to manage the program and teams
- The Program Board and Dependency Maps – tools to identify planning issues and managing dependencies
- The Work Tree – a full hierarchical view of the work and progress
- Various additional reports to check the progress of the work
- Clean Up Report can facilitate cleaning up the PI in preparation for the next one.
These sessions should provide you with a sneak peek at some of the things Jira Align can offer at the Essential SAFe level.
Peter Luckey is a Sr. Solutions Consultant with 321 Gang.Register here