- This event has passed.
IBM Engineering | Tracing Requirements to SysML & UML Models
March 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree
Watch | Try | Learn
A System or Software model is a powerful tool to either elaborate or implement requirements. In today’s highly regulated development environment, it is critical to be able to trace a requirement to its corresponding model element. This interactive online workshop will teach you how to do just that using IBM DOORS Next and IBM Rhapsody Model Manager.
In this FREE 1-hour expert-led, hands-on virtual training, you will:
– Explore a SysML model in Rhapsody Model Manager (RMM)
– Create a “Refined By Architecture Element” link from a DOORS Next artifact to a RMM model element
– Create a “Satisfies” link from a RMM model element to a DOORS Next artifact
– Navigate the new links
– Quickly create tasks for your Requirements
– View RMM diagram from DOORS Next