Position Responsibilities for Enterprise Agile Account Manager – Jira Align at 321 Gang:
We are seeking an experienced, motivated seller to grow our Atlassian Jira Align business. As an Atlassian
certified ‘Agile at Scale’ Gold partner, we are a leading provider of Jira Align and agile solutions in the US.
Jira Align is an Enterprise Agile Planning platform that connects work to product, program and portfolio
management at scale. It connects and brings that data together providing both the visibility and transparency
for large-scale agile organizations seek to improve their ability to deploy high-quality software and engineered
systems in less time.
We value candidates who have desire and motivation and not just knowledge, so please do not be dissuaded
from applying if you do not meet all of the criteria below.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Embraces creativity and loathes micromanagement
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in selling Deployment, Integration, Training, and
Mentoring services as well as products – especially in the area of software development and agile
products and services.
- Enterprise selling experience working for software companies focused on Lean Portfolio Management,
agile PPM or traditional PPM enterprise solutions.
- Past experience building relationships with large software OEMs like Atlassian. Experience working
with both OEM channel teams as well as OEM direct sales teams.
- Experience selling to enterprise buyers who are developing software and/or cyber-physical systems.
We work across a variety of industries including banking, finance, insurance, aerospace, automotive,
medical devices, etc.
- Excellent business acumen. You understand how to position, sell and negotiate value, calculate ROI,
and you are trained in selling of both products and services.
- You are a professional who can work with development executives but also have the technical
wherewithal to work with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- You are focused on helping our clients to be successful.
- A sense of curiosity – someone who wants to understand how their client works and how our solutions
will make their lives better.
- Along with the above, you are a motivated self-starter that can work on their own. We won’t micro
manage but will support you with marketing and technical support.
A significant plus would be if you have experience selling Atlassian solutions, experience with selling services
related to Agile Methodologies, especially Scaled Agile Framework – aka SAFe is highly desirable.
This position will sell both Jira Align the product and more importantly Jira Align consulting services.
We advise on both practices and technology to clients to unlock the potential of Jira Align. Our consultants
provide proactive planning and strategic guidance to deliver successful adoption of Jira Align best practices for
321 Gang, based in Scottsdale, AZ, is a highly respected consultancy helping organizations that build complex
software and systems in highly regulated environments.
- Thrive on working independently- from home
- Truly focus on client success
- Love solving problems for our clients
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!