Automotive & Industrial Supplier Company Case Study
This case study of an automotive/industrial supplier company is based on an April 2023 survey of 321 Gang customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
What challenges were you experiencing with your previous solution before switching to IBM Rational/Engineering tools using 321 Gang?
- Poor traceability between tools
- Inefficient collaboration
- Lack of project visibility
- Difficulty meeting compliance and regulatory reporting needs
Which IBM Rational/Engineering solutions has your organization been using?
- Rational Team Concert/IBM Engineering Workflow
- IBM Rhapsody
- IBM DOORS
- IBM DOORS Next
What are your most important service needs when using 321 Gang services for IBM Rational/Engineering solutions?
- Expanding adoption
The surveyed company achieved the following results with 321 Gang:
What were the most valuable aspects/features of IBM Rational/Engineering solutions in your decision to choose these products over other solutions?
- Collaborative environment amongst IBM tools
- Compliance and regulatory reporting capabilities
What benefits have you experienced after using IBM Rational/Engineering solutions?
- Improved quality
- Better coordination with their partners/supply chain
Improvements after using IBM Rational/Engineering solutions:
- Improved efficiency: 10-24%
- Better decision-making: 10-24%
- Better team collaboration: 25-49%
IBM Rational/Engineering on the following capabilities compared to other vendors/solutions:
- Complete end-to-end solution: Better
- Customer support: Better
- Comprehensive features: Better
- Scalability and flexibility: Significantly Better
The company featured in this case study asked to have its name publicly blinded because publicly endorsing vendors is against their policies.
TechValidate stands behind the authenticity of this data.
About 321 Gang
For over 17 years, 321 Gang has helped organizations improve their ability to design and develop Systems and Software in highly-regulated industries in order to achieve better business outcomes.