Position Responsibilities for Account Executive at 321 Gang:
We are seeking experienced motivated sellers to grow our product and services business. 321 Gang is an IBM Engineering Platinum partner, Jira Align Gold partner, GitLab partner, Scaled Agile Inc. (SAI) Bronze SPCT partner as well as partners with SodiusWillert and Tasktop/Planview.
For over 17 years, 321 Gang has worked with our partners to help organizations improve their ability to design and develop Systems and Software in highly-regulated industries to achieve better business outcomes.
We value candidates who have desire and motivation and not just knowledge, so please do not be dissuaded from applying if you do not meet all of the criteria below.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in selling Deployment, Integration, Training, and Mentoring services as well as products – especially in the area of software development and agile products and services.
- Enterprise selling experience working for software companies focused on Systems and Software development, DevOps, DevSecOps, Scaled Agile, Lean Portfolio Management, agile PPM, or traditional PPM enterprise solutions.
- Experience building relationships with large software OEMs like IBM, Atlassian, and GitLab. Experience working with both OEM channel teams as well as OEM direct sales teams.
- Experience selling to clients developing cyber-physical systems in defense aerospace, automotive, medical devices, industrial control solutions, semiconductor, etc. industries
- Excellent business acumen. You understand how to position, sell and negotiate value, calculate ROI, and you are trained in the selling of both products and services.
- You are a professional who can work with development executives but also have the technical wherewithal to work with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- You are focused on helping our clients to be successful.
- A sense of curiosity – someone who wants to understand how their client works and how our solutions will make their lives better.
- Along with the above, you are a motivated self-starter who can work independently. We won’t micromanage but will support you with marketing and technical support.
A significant plus would be if you have experience selling IBM Engineering, GitLab, Atlassian solutions as well as experience with selling services related to Agile Methodologies, especially Scaled Agile Framework,
This position will sell one or more of our OEM partner solutions as well as our consulting services
We advise on both practices and technology to clients to unlock the potential of our partner solutions. Our consultants provide proactive planning and strategic guidance to deliver successful adoption of best practices for our clients.
321 Gang, based in Scottsdale, AZ, is a highly respected consultancy helping organizations that build complex software and systems in highly regulated environments.
Thrive on working independently- from home
Truly focus on client success
Love solving problems for our clients
Enjoy being part of a company that embraces creativity and hates micromanagement