Polarion ALM Jump Start: Test Management & Reporting
In Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) there are three core pillars to adhere to: collaboration, traceability, and re-use. Polarion ALM connects teams and projects to improve application development processes.
This is done through an integration of these solution elements:
- Requirements Management
- Build and Release
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management
- Planning Resource Management
- Audits and Metrics Reports
- Issue and Risk Management
- Test and Quality Management
- Reuse and Branch
- Change and Configuration Management
In Part 2 of this Jump Start series we will be talking about Test and Quality Management, as well as how to conduct Audits and Metric Reports.