IBM Engineering Test Management Essentials
This introductory course is designed to familiarize testing professionals with the basics of IBM Engineering Test Management (ETM). The ETM application assists in creating scripts for manual testing. The course helps you to understand and use test artifacts in ETM.
Classroom (Hands-on labs) or Online Instructor-Led
You should have:
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Familiarity with applications for the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Familiarity with Web browsers
- Develop a test plan.
- Define schedules, test environments, and lab resources.
- Develop a test case and a test script.
- Create a test suite.
- Run tests.
- Submit a defect.
- Monitor the test effort.
- Report test results and status.
- Integration into GCM
- Requirements and Architecture
This intermediate course is for:
- Test managers
- Test leads
- Quality managers
- Project managers, business analysts, and testers who need to understand how to plan and manage a test effort with Rational Quality Manager
Printed student manuals and workbooks