IBM Rational System Architect Publisher Add On
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and build the Rational System Architect Publisher Add template which controls the content and format of the generated web site produced by this tool.
Classroom (Hands-on labs)
You should have taken:
- Fundamentals of IBM Rational System Architect
- Increase collaboration between your team member by allowing easy access to the Enterprise model.
- Generate HTML reports from your Rational System Architect model.
- Publish the data in the form of questions and answers, tables and so forth.
- Overview of Rational System Architect Publisher Add On
- Website Architecture
- Report Activation
- Plan and Design Web Site
- Case Study
- Create Reports via the Report Generator GUI
- Reporting on Relationships
- Edit Reports via Text Edit
- Modify Reports for Use with Rational System Architect Publisher Add On
- Design XML Template
- Sub Report / Alternate Report (part 1)
- Setup options
- Sub Report / Alternate Report (part 2)
This intermediate course is for:
- System Architects
- All repository users
Printed student manuals and workbooks