SAFe® 4.5 Release Train Engineer with RTE Certification
Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe® 4.5 Release Train Engineer (RTE). During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise.
Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
To perform the role of a SAFe Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
- Attending the class prepares you to become a SAFe® 4 Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) after successful completion of this course and a written exam.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
The following prerequisites are required for those who intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI.
This course will be taught by a certified SAFe SPC Trainer (SPCT).
Course Fee $2,695 per person ($200 discount for early bird registrations made a month in advance)
- Registrants who cancel at least fifteen (15 days) before the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who cancel between eight (8) and fourteen (14) days before the start of the course may register for another course offered by 321 Gang within a six (6) months. The course tuition may be of the same or less than the tuition for the original course, or the registrant may pay the difference for courses with higher tuition fees. No refunds will be given.
- Registrants who cancel seven (7) days or less before the start of the course will forfeit the tuition. No refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 321 Gang reserves the right to cancel any course offering up to 14 days before the start of class. A full refund or a seat in another class of equal value will be offered. 321 Gang is not responsible for any costs incurred by students as a result of a cancellation.