SAFe® 4.5 Product Owner / Product Manager with SPOPM CertificationQuickstart your Product Managers and Product Owners on the Scaled Agile Framework® and manage backlogs, stakeholders, and programs
This two-day interactive workshop begins with the principles of SAFe, Lean thinking tools, Agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework. Teams will then learn the Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise, how to manage the enterprise backlog, delivering features, agile requirements, the events within SAFe, and finally, stakeholder management. At the end of this workshop, attendees will have the tools and knowledge they need to write Epics, Features, and User Stories within the Scaled Agile Framework, and have a solid foundation on how to manage programs in the Lean-Agile Enterprise.
Targeted towards the lean-agile leaders in your organization, attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and other Agile change agents.
Your team will learn:
- Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise
- Enterprise Backlog Management
- Delivering Features in the Enterprise
- Agile Software Requirements
- SAFe events and process
- Stakeholder Management
Students will earn a SAFe® Product Manager-Product Owner (SPMPO) certification upon successfully completing this course and a written exam.
Attendees typically include Product Owners, Product Managers, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile leaders, and Agile change agents.
This course will be taught by a certified SAFe Program Consultant 4 (SPC4) instructor.
Course Fee $995 per person (early bird, corporate, and volume discounts may apply)
- Registrants who cancel at least fifteen (15 days) before the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who cancel between eight (8) and fourteen (14) days before the start of the course may register for another course offered by 321 Gang within a six (6) months. The course tuition may be of the same or less than the tuition for the original course, or the registrant may pay the difference for courses with higher tuition fees. No refunds will be given.
- Registrants who cancel seven (7) days or less before the start of the course will forfeit the tuition. No refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 321 Gang reserves the right to cancel any course offering up to 14 days before the start of class. A full refund or a seat in another class of equal value will be offered. 321 Gang is not responsible for any costs incurred by students as a result of a cancellation.