DevOps for the Scaled Agile Enterprise
This course covers the hands-on skills needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps. The course covers the principles and practices of DevOps in SAFe. Attendees will learn how to plan and implement DevOps capabilities that will significantly improve quality, productivity, time-to-market, and business results.
Attendees will leave with an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the skills and knowledge needed to support the plan.
This course does not include an exam but attendees will be able to take the exam and be certified once the course is released for general availability (GA).
- Describe what DevOps is and why it is important
- Map the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Identify gaps and delays in flow
- Build and integrate the system continuously
- Deploy systems to staging and production environments continuously
- Release systems to customers and manage disaster recovery
- Align SAFe and ITIL practices
- Measure flow through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
This course will be taught by a certified SAFe SPC4.
Course Fee $1.395 per person ($200 discount for early bird registrations made 15 days in advance)
- Registrants who cancel at least fifteen (15 days) before the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who cancel between eight (8) and fourteen (14) days before the start of the course may register for another course offered by 321 Gang within a six (6) months. The course tuition may be of the same or less than the tuition for the original course, or the registrant may pay the difference for courses with higher tuition fees. No refunds will be given.
- Registrants who cancel seven (7) days or less before the start of the course will forfeit the tuition. No refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 321 Gang reserves the right to cancel any course offering up to 14 days before the start of class. A full refund or a seat in another class of equal value will be offered. 321 Gang is not responsible for any costs incurred by students as a result of a cancellation.