Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Introduction
This course is a 1-day hands-on course for new DOORS users. It introduces basic DOORS concepts and functionality. It includes hands-on exercises that will teach you to create, edit, manipulate, and analyze requirements data in DOORS.
Onsite or online instructor led
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Navigate within a Rational DOORS database
- Create structured data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Modify existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Review existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Create relationships in a Rational DOORS database
- Report on relationships in a Rational DOORS database
- View information
- Edit information
- Structure information
- Get Word documents into Rational DOORS
- Generate requirements documents
- Use attributes to capture information about requirements
- Find data
- Manipulate the display
- Create and analyze traceability
- Insert information in other formats
This basic course is for new DOORS users.