IBM Rational DOORS Information Architect
This course is designed for anyone in an organization involved in deploying and managing IBM Rational DOORS. The course offers a mix of best practice methods and tool skills specific to the deployment and management of Rational DOORS. The course promotes the merits of using a DOORS information architecture to align your use of Rational DOORS with your specific business and process needs.
Classroom (Hands-on labs)
You should have:
- completed IBM Rational DOORS Foundation course (mandatory)
- significant experience using Rational DOORS (suggested)
- Describe the features of a Rational DOORS information architecture
- Manage the deployment of a standard Rational DOORS schema across a business
- Perform the role of a Rational DOORS database manager
- Developing an Information Architecture
- Map to a DOORS Data Model
- Aligning DOORS with Organization Process and Policies
- Deploying the Schema
- Managing Schema
- Integrating with your Development Environment
This is an intermediate course for anyone who is involved in the deployment and management of Rational DOORS across an organization.
Printed student manuals and workbooks.