Leading SAFe 4.5 with SAFe Agilist Certification
This course teaches the Lean-Agile Principles and practices of SAFe. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Targeted towards the lean-agile leaders in your organization, attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and other Agile change agents.
- Students may earn a SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification upon successfully completing this course and a written exam.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile leaders, and Agile change agents.
This course will be taught by a certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) instructor.
Course Fee $995 per person (early bird, corporate, and volume discounts may apply)
- Registrants who cancel at least fifteen (15 days) before the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who cancel between eight (8) and fourteen (14) days before the start of the course may register for another course offered by 321 Gang within a six (6) months. The course tuition may be of the same or less than the tuition for the original course, or the registrant may pay the difference for courses with higher tuition fees. No refunds will be given.
- Registrants who cancel seven (7) days or less before the start of the course will forfeit the tuition. No refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 321 Gang reserves the right to cancel any course offering up to 14 days before the start of class. A full refund or a seat in another class of equal value will be offered. 321 Gang is not responsible for any costs incurred by students as a result of a cancellation.