Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist Certification
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Students may earn a SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification upon successfully completing this course and a written exam.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs toward continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Attendees typically include:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
This course will be taught by a certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) instructor.
Course Fee $995 per person (early bird, corporate, and volume discounts may apply)
- Registrants who cancel at least fifteen (15 days) before the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who cancel between eight (8) and fourteen (14) days before the start of the course may register for another course offered by 321 Gang within a six (6) months. The course tuition may be of the same or less than the tuition for the original course, or the registrant may pay the difference for courses with higher tuition fees. No refunds will be given.
- Registrants who cancel seven (7) days or less before the start of the course will forfeit the tuition. No refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
- 321 Gang reserves the right to cancel any course offering up to 14 days before the start of class. A full refund or a seat in another class of equal value will be offered. 321 Gang is not responsible for any costs incurred by students as a result of a cancellation.