Have a passion for sales?
Looking for a rewarding position with a leading software, services, and
training company that can be performed from your home office ?
321 Gang is a highly respected engineering consulting organization, IBM Premier Business Partner, and an SPCT Gold Scaled Agile Partner. We help organizations that build complex systems (SW, HW & FW) in industries including
- Aerospace & Defense
- Medical Device
The Gang helps these firms develop their wares with high quality and reduced waste through a combination of engineering best practices/processes and software tools.
We have an immediate need for an aggressive, self-motivated individual to help us build our Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training and services business. Responsibilities will include:
- Filling public SAFe training classes via calls, email, social media shares, etc.
- Helping with the logistics of SAFe training classes
- Working with our sales and services teams and external partners
Ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrable technical, phone selling success
- Ability to perform up to a hundred prospect ‘touches’ per day
- Experience with basic logistics and event planning
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity
- Ready to work hard and play hard with a can-do attitude!
Bonus points for:
- Software and/or systems sales background
- Basic understanding of lean-agile practices
- Familiarity with IBM Rational and Telelogic software tools
Passionate about Scaled Agile? So are we!
For the right candidate, this position can be done from a home office.