Product line growth can create a natural degradation into chaos. The common engineering solution follows a copy-and-tailor for requirements, designs, code, and tests rather than a strategic, planned reuse. A global, strategic configuration management approach across lifecycle domains (e.g. requirements) can bring order to this chaos. Order replaces uncontrolled costs with direct profits. In this webcast we walk you through a detailed scenario based on a real product line problem and solution.
Learn how many legacy Rational users, as well as the JAZZ tools (DOORS Next Gen, RTC, RQM, CLM, etc.,)are using a “new” licensing paradigm in order to get advantages that are not available in the perpetual license model such as, reducing their software and maintenance costs.
- View Webcast Medical Device Solution Overview
- View Webcast Managing Change, Collaboration, and Configuration Management Using Rational Team Concert
- View Webcast Testing Quality Assurance and Traceability with Rational Quality Manager
- View Webcast Agile Model-Based Development for Medical Devices
- View Webcast Automating Requirements Management and Providing Traceability Using DOORS Next Generation
- View Webcast Model-Based Systems Engineering Using Rhapsody and Design Manager
In this talk hear from Tom Capelle, President, Sodius and Dave West, Chief Product Officer, Tasktop describe how Tasktop Sync can connect DOORS and DOORS NG to the lifecycle of development and beyond. They will define the challenge to modern requirements practice and how automation, combined with modern requirements practices, can build bridges from the island that is requirements to the rest of the lifecycle.
View WebcastHaving managed requirements and their testing, and everything in between Alex Ivanov offers his take on the similarities, differences, and current limitations of both DOORS and DOORS Next Generation. Having hands on experience with DOORS NG for the past two years and classic DOORS for over 12 years gives Alex a unique look into what can be done with DOORS 9.x and how IBM is addressing some core limitations through a web based version of DOORS.
View WebcastSelecting a Requirements Management tool is daunting enough, selecting one with scalability, years of proven experience and fits all realms of industry now reduces your choice to one. IBM Rational DOORS. Now that you have selected DOORS, which DOORS is the best fit for you?