In this webinar we will be discussing the techniques to gain visibility into the detailed reports that management expects.
Product line growth can create a natural degradation into chaos. The common engineering solution follows a copy-and-tailor for requirements, designs, code, and tests rather than a strategic, planned reuse. A global, strategic configuration management approach across lifecycle domains (e.g. requirements) can bring order to this chaos. Order replaces uncontrolled costs with direct profits. In this webcast we walk you through a detailed scenario based on a real product line problem and solution.
Learn how many legacy Rational users, as well as the JAZZ tools (DOORS Next Gen, RTC, RQM, CLM, etc.,)are using a “new” licensing paradigm in order to get advantages that are not available in the perpetual license model such as, reducing their software and maintenance costs.
- View Webcast Applying Large-Scale Agile with IBM Continuous Engineering and SAFe 4.0
- View Webcast Managing Change with SAFe Kanbans Using Rational CLM
- View Webcast Agile Planning and Alignment with Rational Team Concert
- View Webcast Supporting Continuous Build-Deploy-Test Cycles with IBM Solutions
- View Webcast Being “SAFe” in Regulated Industries with IBM CE
- View Webcast Using Rational Solution for SAFe Metrics and Reporting
- View Webcast Medical Device Solution Overview
- View Webcast Managing Change, Collaboration, and Configuration Management Using Rational Team Concert
- View Webcast Testing Quality Assurance and Traceability with Rational Quality Manager
- View Webcast Agile Model-Based Development for Medical Devices
- View Webcast Automating Requirements Management and Providing Traceability Using DOORS Next Generation
- View Webcast Model-Based Systems Engineering Using Rhapsody and Design Manager
In this Webinar we discuss and Demonstrate the key features in CLM v 6.0
View WebcastIs software testing in your organization chaotic? Is there solid collaboration between the test team and the developers? On occasion, do the wrong things get tested? Then set aside some time to watch this live webinar and learn how to get rid of the chaos in your testing processes!
View WebcastLarge programs are routinely late and over budget. Commercial complex systems gain quality only via expensive testing. Stunning, newsworthy failures occur with disturbing frequency. How can these risks and issues be mitigated? It’s a tough problem but there is a solution that is better than merely managing complexity; one must actively reduce it to permit scaling. This includes elements like organization-follows-architecture, and iteration to tighten feedback loops. We’ll show you! Please join us.
View WebcastEmbedded control software is growing exponentially in cyber physical systems. Testing methods also need to evolve to meet quality and schedule goals for these more complex systems. Learn how the IBM and National Instruments solution provides comprehensive lifecycle traceability from requirements to test, automates management of test results to avoid manual, error prone steps, and optimizes usage of test resources with automated test scheduling and execution.
View WebcastDevelopment of safety-related software requires implementing rigorous processes with a strong emphasis on risk analysis and safety requirements. Model Based tools can be used to support the cost-effective and efficient development and testing of safety-related software in the context of such standards, including DO-178C (Aerospace), ISO 26262 (Automotive), IEC 61508 (Process Control), IEC 62304 (Medical), EN 50128 (Rail), IEC 60880 (Nuclear Power).