Product line growth can create a natural degradation into chaos. The common engineering solution follows a copy-and-tailor for requirements, designs, code, and tests rather than a strategic, planned reuse. A global, strategic configuration management approach across lifecycle domains (e.g. requirements) can bring order to this chaos. Order replaces uncontrolled costs with direct profits. In this webcast we walk you through a detailed scenario based on a real product line problem and solution.
- View Webcast Medical Device Solution Overview
- View Webcast Managing Change, Collaboration, and Configuration Management Using Rational Team Concert
- View Webcast Testing Quality Assurance and Traceability with Rational Quality Manager
- View Webcast Agile Model-Based Development for Medical Devices
- View Webcast Automating Requirements Management and Providing Traceability Using DOORS Next Generation
- View Webcast Model-Based Systems Engineering Using Rhapsody and Design Manager