The Senior Solutions Architect is a critical member of 321 Gang whose primary role is to provide strategic consulting, training, and services to 321 Gang’s customers. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with IBM and 321 Gang sales teams in technically qualifying IBM Rational solutions and articulating benefits to customers.
- Define and present to customers product and technology training on both IBM Rational solutions and modern software engineering best practices.
- Work on customer engagements to assist them in implementing IBM Rational solutions successfully
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced customer-facing professional with a very strong technical and consulting background.
- US Citizen
- 5+ years of experience providing solution consulting support at enterprise software companies
- Experience with one or more of the following IBM Rational products: Rational Rhapsody, Rational DOORS, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Synergy/Change, Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest, Rational Build Forge, Jazz
- Familiarity with modern enterprise software technologies including agile best practices, Eclipse, service-oriented architecture (SOA), configuration and change management, model-driven design (MDD)
- Adept at customer interactions, including presentations, training, and software implementations
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related field
- 50%+ travel
- Work from home
- Can be located anywhere in the U.S., as long as nearby a major airport
- Former Telelogic or Rational career experience a plus
- Previous experience in this type of role a plus
Passionate about Rational? So are we!
Please email Pat McDermott – email@example.com, for more information about the position.