321 Gang continues to grow its business helping our clients meet their aggressive program and product engineering objectives. We are looking for an experienced, highly independent and self-motivated Marketing Communications Manager to help us continue to accelerate our growth.
Responsibilities of 321 Gang’s Marketing Professional include:
- Helping align business goals with marketing activities
- Creating objective, measurable marketing campaigns
- Supporting our sales and events teams
- Lead generation
- Content creation for blogs, events, email and other marketing collateral
- Increasing web traffic and updating website content
- Working with our sales people, technical services teams and external partners
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- 5+ years working with the software and/or systems engineering industries
- 3+ years in the lean/agile (Scrum) ‘world’
- Understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Social media marketing expertise
- A working knowledge of Salesforce.com from a marketing perspective. Admin experience a plus!
- Ability to work independently, and effectively, from a home office
- A work hard/play hard and ‘can do’ attitude!
About 321 Gang
321 Gang is a highly respected consultancy helping large organizations that build complex software and systems to:
- Accelerate time to market
- Reduce waste
- Meet strict quality and regulatory guidelines
… through a combination of software and systems engineering best practices/processes and IBM (Rational/Telelogic) development tools.
If you’re this person, please contact us at careers@321Gang.com