Use IBM UrbanCode Deploy to standardize and simplify the process of deploying software components to each environment in your development cycle. This is a basic course for new users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, such as configurators, users, producers, and administrators.
In this course, you learn how to configure IBM UrbanCode Deploy for the deployment of a pet store application to two different environments. You create resources and versioned components, configure the environments, and deploy the application. You also create teams and roles and learn the fundamentals of security. Hands-on labs use IBM UrbanCode Deploy in a cloud environment and cover resources, components, applications, deployment, and security.
After completing this course, you should be able to use IBM® Rational® DOORS Next Generation, part of the IBM jazz based solution for requirements management to:
- Describe problems that IBM UrbanCode Deploy helps to solve
- Explain the workflow for a basic project
- Explore the user-interface navigation
- Organize and access resources
- Orchestrate deployments to different environments
- Set up the security model
- Troubleshoot deployment problems (administrators only)
- Make use of the extended product functionality (administrators only)